Registration Opens March 1, 2019.
Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind event. CBTE 2019 will be a dedicated track at CBExchange 2019. Attend one conference and get the best of two!
CBTE 2019 and CBExchange will be held October 22-25, 2019 in Palm Springs, CA. Event limited to the first 500 higher education institutional registrants.
This conference, which is dedicated 100% to CBE, will help you understand, plan or enhance competency-based education through facilitated sessions, focused on listening, learning and leading.
At CBExchange, you will:
- Share experiences, questions and lessons with event organizers, funders and researchers who want to hear from you.
- Learn from thought leaders and peers about the latest CBE research, design models and materials.
- Return with new resources and contacts to help you lead CBE at the programmatic, institutional, or state-system level.
You should attend if you are:
- interested in, or developing a competency-based education program at an institution of higher education.
- already managing a CBE program that hasn’t grown to full-scale.
- looking for a way to connect with others who are developing a CBE program or who are already managing one.
- anxious to share your lessons learned and challenges.
- wanting to get your hands on the latest research and tools to help you with your CBE work.