CBTE 2018 Registration
|Conference Registration Fee||$350 CDN|
|Early Bird Rate |
(until July 7, 2018)
|$295 CDN - Save $55!|
|Late Registration |
(after Oct 15, 2018)
Please note that registration is now closed. Please contact us via the contact form to inquire if space remains. Thank you.
Registration fee includes:
- All taxes
- One participant admission
- Refreshments & meals as follows:
- Mon, Nov 5 – Reception & Break Refreshments
- Tues, Nov 6 – Breakfast, Lunch & Break Refreshments
Registration fee does not include:
- Meals other than those listed above
- Hotel accommodations
If you register and it becomes necessary for you to cancel, refunds will be issued up to Oct 15/18, less a $50 non-refundable administration fee. No refunds will be issued after Oct 15/18.
When you register, please select the conference track that most interests you. The three options are:
- Discover – Explore integration of a CBTE program in your school or ministry setting
- Develop – Learn tips and best practices for planning and developing your CBTE program
- Enhance – Share learnings & challenges from your CBTE program, collaborate on how to improve CBTE
Northwest has reserved a limited number of rooms for CBTE 2018 participants in the Pinnacle Hotel at a special conference rate of $169/night.
Use the reservation link sent to you in your confirmation email to book your room directly with the hotel at the conference rate or you can call the hotel directly at 1-844-337-3118 or 604-689-9211.
The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront is located in the Coal Harbour neighbourhood of downtown Vancouver. There’s no need to rent a car as the hotel is just two blocks from Vancouver’s famous Seawall, and within short walking distance of all downtown Vancouver’s top attractions including Stanley Park, Gastown, the Granville/Robson Street Shopping District and Vancouver’s best restaurants.
Hotel amenities include:
- Free high speed wi-fi
- Hotel car service within downtown core
- Indoor pool & hot tub
- Gym & Fitness Club
- Concierge Service