PROGRAM FOR CBTE 2020!
Here is the CBTE 2020 Track Schedule!
We are offering CBTE-focused sessions alongside CBE sessions at CBExchange 2020. Our topics include:
- Introduction to CBTE
- CBTE program and curriculum design
- Designing assessments for CBTE
- CBTE program assessment
- Competency-based approaches for Diaconal Ministry and Clergy Credentialing
- Role frameworks for CBTE Faculty and Ministry Mentors
- CBTE program implementation, operation, and financial models
- Panel interview with CBTE students
CBTE 2020 is an opportunity for theological educators to gather online as peers and explore one of the most exciting innovations in theological education in decades.
At CBTE 2020, theological educators will learn alongside their peers in other disciplines about the latest developments in competency-based education (CBE) from top experts in the field, and then gather online throughout the conference to share ideas and discuss common and unique aspects of the theological context. While CBTE and CBE share much in common, emphasis on mission, church and character formation uniquely shape CBTE program design and delivery.